Friday, November 25, 2011

hello?...

Hello?... Is this thing on?...

April.  I can't believe its been that long since I posted.  I logged in a few times over the past seven months, but nothing ever seemed to fall into place.  Sure, I've had plenty to say since then but trying to make the stream of randomness in my mind into anything coherent proved difficult.  It was easier just to walk away.  To breathe.  To try to find myself again.  Where this place was once my source of therapy... a place to clear my mind... this year I just didn't have it in me. 

A recap of my life since April is certainly not necessary and would be extremely boring so I'll spare whoever is left reading this.  I will say that I've survived.  My life has certainly not gone as planned but I'm ok with the path that has become mine.  I have so much to be thankful for and this past year was a huge reminder of that.

So, I think I'm ready to give this blogging thing a go once again.  We'll see what happens.

"Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end.  Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.  Delicious ambiguity..."  Gilda Radner

1 comment:

cjdubs13 said...

Glad you are back. Sometimes taking a break is the best therapy.