Thursday, March 3, 2011

hopeful...

Oh right... I have a blog... that I never update... oops...

I am happy to report that the biopsy results came back negative.  The mass is benign.  I will follow up with a six month check-up with my gyno and will return for another MRI in a year ( I will continue with them yearly).

In the wonderful world of my uterus, I am happy to report that with the arrival of AF today I was able to schedule my baseline for Monday morning.  FET will tentatively take place the last week in March.

We had a ton of events to attend in February and now that things have kind of settled, I hope to get back into the swing of things around here.  I'm sure when the crazy sets in as I add new medications and anticipate transfer and beta, I will need a place to release some of my emotions.

While having to delay sucked.  I am in a good place now and am very excited that we are where we are.  While the fear is always there, lurking in the shadows, I am really hopeful for things to come.  Happy news has been announced a lot by those near to us lately, and I can't help but to hope that we'll be sharing our own happy news sometime soon...

"Amazing isn't it, how some see the basket half empty and others see it half full?  Some see life hopeless, some hopeful.  Even when things are less than perfect, if you think of the good, the beautiful, the hopeful, you'll be more than sustained..." Author Unknown

2 comments:

cjdubs13 said...

So glad to hear your tests results look good. Hope you will be sharing your good news in April :)

sulfababy said...

Thank goodness the mass is benign! I'm hopeful for you too :)