Tuesday, January 4, 2011

beginning...

And so we begin... the countdown to FET has officially begun.

Prover.a is done and I am hoping to have a visit from AF by the weekend.  Once she makes an appearance I will schedule my day3's and hysters.copy and the ball will be rolling.  Talk to me about the hysteros.copy, does it suck as bad as the HSG and SHG?  Worse, better, give me the goods ladies.

I spoke with the IVF coordinator today and scheduled our nursing consult to discuss in length the details of our FET protocol, sign our consent forms, and order our meds.  There was availability for this week but due to our schedules, I decided to take the opening for next Tuesday.  While I have to travel to an office that is a bit far, I am happy that I was able to get in so quickly.

I am feeling good.  My mind is clear and in keeping up with my running/exercise I hope that my body is also ready.  I am also considering accu, but haven't made a decision just yet (any experience to share?).  I want to do everything I can to be as healthy as possible, but I don't want to obsess over it, kwim?

So for now I am focusing on the new year and maintaining a happy me.  Clean slate - fresh start - new beginnings - you get the drift ;)

"A beginning is only the start of a journey to another beginning..." Author Unknown

1 comment:

BreLynne said...

I'm right there with you...new beginnings. Stay positive!