Wednesday, December 29, 2010

excitement...

I am very happy to report that as of today, things are finally moving forward in the wonderful world of baby-making :)  Of course this leaves me with a lot on my mind and a whole lot to say, but this update will have to be short and sweet.

I started P.rovera today to bring on AF since she has been on hiatus and put a call in to the new clinic.  We have decided to go with the clinic in Philly.  What a world of difference I could feel in that one phone call over our old clinic.  The nurse I spoke to was great and very patient with my questions.

Basically the game plan is to go in for day 3's.  If all is well then I will go on bcp's.  From there I'll need to schedule a hysteroscop.y and mock transfer.  The remainder of the FET protocol will include Lupro.n and estroge.n patches and of course lovely progesteron.e when the time is right.  I could be off in my timing, but I think this puts us with a transfer of some time in February.

February... which is one year from our last transfer.  It's frustrating that it has been that long, but I'm trying to focus on the excitement of getting this show on the road.  Big things are in store for 2011 ;)


"Dreams get you into the future and add excitement to the the present..." Robert Conklin

3 comments:

sulfababy said...

Good luck at the new clinic. I hope you find success and that they are kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. <3

manymanymoons said...

I'm so happy for you. Doesn't it feel good to feel like we're moving in the right direction. Thanks for the update.

Jessica said...

I'm so happy for you Jamie!!!