Wednesday, September 1, 2010

100 posts...

When I started this blog, I had no idea where it would take me.  I certainly had not a clue that 100 posts later I would find myself where I am today.  While my original intentions were simply to have a place to vent, there is no denying that along the way this has become primarily a journal of our battle with infertility.

And I am ok with that.  I am who am am today because of this path and more importantly, who I traveled this path with.  By that I mean not only Joel and our friends and family who are simply the most amazing support system ever, but also each of you who has offered a kind word, or a hug, or a shoulder to lean on on those darkest of days.  Thank you to each of you who stops by to read my ramblings.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Your welcome! :)

This blogging network certainly is more than just a community of people- we are a family and friends. We 'get' each other and help each other. Keep bloggin'!

~Jess
http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/