Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh, heeey...

Oh, heeey... remember me?

So much and yet so little has happened over the past few weeks.  No earth shattering news to report or anything, but we have been crazy busy with weddings and birthdays and graduations and bbqs and trips to the shore... in other words - we've been living :)  And saying that makes me happy because as much as this blog has been an amazing place for me to get out the dark and twistys on bad days, and share the loving on good days, it makes me feel good to just shake it all out on my own sometimes.

That being said, there are a few things that have been swirling around in my dome for awhile that I know I need to get out.  It's finding the right words to express it all that's been the issue.  The perfect words always seem to come to me as I am falling asleep at night, but I know that if I get up and type it out, getting myself back to bed could be difficult... kwim?  So I've taken to writing down bits as I think of them, and slowly but surely my thoughts are coming together.  It's frustrating because I feel like there's so much there and then when it comes down to putting it down, I'm blank. 

I laugh at myself because what I have to say most definitely won't bring world peace or anything of the sort, lol, but I just gotta get it out.  And my thoughts are all over the place because there are so many different things on my mind that I'm sure it will only make sense to me in the end... but oh well... that's what it's all about in the end anyway, right?...

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

So excited to hear about what's been going on in your "dome"...lol! I'm sort of the same way, I've got my good days, my bad days, and some in-between days, and sometimes it's just really hard to write down everything your feeling in an honest way that makes sense to everyone else!