Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Slacker...

I have real been a blogging slacker this month!  But I think the break from the internet did me some good.  My head is clearer and I don't feel so bleh anymore.  I have been keeping myself busy and drinking up the happy that can be found all around me.  While one prayer is temporarily unanswered, there really is so much in my life that I am blessed to have and I have been trying to remind myself of that every day.  I will try to post some pics later today of some of those happy moments.

In other good news, I have lost 7.6 lbs!  I am in shock that this is working and so trying to keep it up (er, down?) and not jinx myself.  Clothes are starting to fit me again, I feel better, and gym time together has been great for Joel (Mr) and me.  We push each other and I know I wouldn't be trying quite as hard if he weren't there to kick my ass along, lol.

So, while things certainly have not gone according to plan, I am getting through and know that I will be ok...

3 comments:

JackieMac said...

I admire you positive attitude - I wish I could be more like you. Yay for the weight loss - that is wonderful

mrs griffiths said...

JLynn, you were tagged for an award on my blog! :)

jlynn said...

@ mrs griffiths... I can't link to your blog :(
Don't know if its me or blogger, lol can you try linking me? Thanks!