Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ironic...

Mr surprised me with a camera on Christmas, and up until recently I hadn't really been putting it to good use.  Since I am no longer busy shooting myself up, I have found myself shooting tons of pictures.  And the ironic thing is that most of the pictures are of my family/friends' children.  As much as I ache for a child of my own, I find such joy in capturing moments in the lives of the little ones that are in my life.

I have always loved photography and now that I am finally learning the ins and outs of it I am finding it as a great therapy tool.  Who knows, maybe one day I will even make something of it.

I know that for some people navigating their way through IF, seeing pictures of babies/children is not easy.  So, I just wanted to throw out a warning to those who read my blog that I will be posting pics over the coming weeks of my view from behind the lens.  I do hope that you continue to read and that seeing these adorable faces brings a smile to you...

2 comments:

WifeOfARedhead said...

I've always wanted to get into photography! I admire your ambition to explore it and also think children make the best subjects. I look forward to seeing what you post ;)

wait, what? said...

I wanted to echo wifeofaredhead's comment. Way to explore! I'd love the see the pics of the kids.