Monday, February 8, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award...

A huge thank you is in order for Lindsey over at My IVF Reality.  She has nominated yours truly for The Beautiful Blogger Award!  Yay!
Lindsey has had a difficult journey through infertility, but after after countless treatments, 2 ivfs, and the loss of three sweet angels... she is now due in September!  I am beyond grateful for all of the support she has shown to me through my own ivf process.  So march on over to her site and follow along on her journey to being a Mom :)

So, here are the rules one needs to follow as a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger Award:

* Thank the person who nominated you (see above)
* Copy the award and paste it to my blog (check)
* Tell 7 interesting facts about your self

1) I have an irrational fear of mice... especially white mice, for no known reason other than they creep.me.out.  ::shudder::

2) I have never drank a cup of coffee.  I have tried sips on several occasions, but it just doesn't do it for me.

3) I am a serious clutz.  I could trip standing still lol.  Mr calls me his ballerina.

4) I despise celery.  The smell alone makes me gag.

5) I chew the inside of my cheek when I am nervous/anxious/stressed/etc.

6) I have some feet issues.  I don't want to see yours, nor have them touch me, and I absolutely do not want you to touch my feet.

7) I love taking pictures but hate being in them.  (I've been having a ton of fun shooting with the new camera Mr got me for Christmas!)

* And lastly, nominate 3 fellow bloggers:

Shanny over at I did, I do, I will is currently in her ivf 2ww

Danielle at Making a lil Redhead is celebrating her bfp from ivf #2!

The lovely Cyndi whose blog is private but absolutely deserves this award :)

So, there ya have it!  Thanks again Lindsey!

2 comments:

Shanny said...

Congrats on your award! And thank you for mine =)
My fear is spiders, hubby's is mice also. And I chew the inside of my cheeks also!

Jin'sWifey said...

AW. Thanks! I also chew the inside of my cheek! The dentist always yells at me..GL i really have been praying this is your cycle!