Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bahamas...

We need to get away.  We had a pretty good idea of where we wanted to go, and after speaking with our TA our thoughts were confirmed.  Our vacation has been booked!  Bahamas here we come :)

Come May, we will spend 8 days/7 nights here.  I cannot wait!  We visited their resort in Antigua last year and absolutely loved it.  While I would have went back to the same resort again in a heartbeat, we figured we would try out something new.  We just want to be away from it all and not have to think about anything.

And vacation equals bathing suit so, Mr and I have gotten into a pretty good routine at the gym.  Who better to kick your ass into shape than your husband?  I'm sore as hell and loving it :)  I am also easing myself back into running as I know that for me, that is what will really help me get to where I want to be.  My SIL wants me to do this with her the week before we leave.  I'm pretty confident I can be ready for it and it gives me another goal to strive towards.

7 comments:

Marla.z said...

I have been to Sand.als in Jamaica and St Lucia. Loved them both! Sounds like fun!

The Jerseymooners said...

You deserve a nice vacation!

Jessica said...

The Bahamas are absolutely beautiful. We went to Paradise Island (Nassau) for our honeymoon and LOVED it. If you can, you should book a day trip to one of the other islands that is not inhibited by people. It was the most beautiful and amazing place I have ever seen. They took us snorkeling, swimming, to a sandbar in the middle of the ocean, had a fruit buffet, got to feed the sharks, and went to another island that was only inhabited by iguanas. It was the best money we spent the whole time we were there! I'm so JEALOUS!

wait, what? said...

The Bahamas sound wonderful!

Jen J. said...

That resort looks AMAZING!! Have fun in the Bahamas...we went in 2006 & had a blast!

AplusB said...

Your vacation sounds perfect and exactly what you need.

ventingvagina said...

have a wonderful vacation! you deserve it!