Thursday, February 11, 2010

7dp3dt...

7dp3dt = 7 days post 3 day transfer = 10 past O = 5 days until beta = hello crazy, its nice to meet you...

In the past week, I have only been out of the house three times.  Transfer was last Thursday, so I took it easy that day and the next.  Friday into Saturday we were slammed with snow (we got about two feet).  Sunday we went to my brothers for a bit for the Super Bowl but only stayed for the first half since Mr needed to get to bed (he works at 3am).  Monday and Tuesday I was back to the grind, but then Tuesday night and all of Wednesday we were hit with even more snow which, while its awesome to not be working - its a little less awesome to be snowed in alone all day when you are in the throws of the 2ww.

Honestly, I have no desire to POAS, well yet anyway... the plan is to hold out and wait for beta, but we will see what happens over the weekend.  But being alone with your thoughts and the internet all day do not a sane person make.

Now, lets talk about Endome.trin and Prometri.um for a second.  While I embrace it for the cushy goodness they are to provide for my ute, I would also like to dish them a big screw you for the mindfuck it provides as far as symptoms go.  The side effects of these lovely drugs are also those found in early pregnancy.  So, while my boobs are so f-ing sore that I have only taken my bra off to shower and get changed in the past few days, I am only taking it for what it is right now - a result of the drugs.  I don't want to make myself nuts by playing into symptoms and looking for some kind of sign.

And I am trying not to get my hopes up too much either, because there is no guarantee.  But it is so hard not to be hopeful and smile at the thought of this being it.

Last night I asked Mr if he wants me to take the beta call when it comes or have them leave a voicemail and listen together.  He said he wasn't sure, but the huge smile on his face made be believe that he wants to find out together.  I am thinking that I will ask for a callback after 4 so that we will both be home and can answer the call and speak to the nurse.  Even though I am sure the results will be in well before that, what's a few hours more of waiting so that we can be together to get the news that could change our lives forever?...

2 comments:

wait, what? said...

I think your plan to get the news together sounds wonderful. I hope this is it for you!

Shanny said...

I think its sweet for you guys to find out together =)