Saturday, February 6, 2010

1dp3dt...

1dp3dt = 1 day post 3 day transfer = 4 days past O = 11 days till beta = the madness has begun :)

The transfer yesterday couldn't have gone smoother.  We walked into the office at exactly 9am.  The nurse was actually waiting for us (shocking I know).  She skipped us up the line (office was crazy busy yesterday!) and brought us right back.  I got changed, swallowed the valium and was in the stirrups with the quickness.

The embryologist came in to give us an update of our embabies.  Of the four that were not frozen immediately, all were still growing!  One was a bit behind and may end up being an abnormal, but we decided to keep it for now and see what happens.  So, that leaves us with 5 snowbabies for future use - yay!  She also gave us a picture of the two we would be transferring... 1-7cell and 1-6cell.  The picture quality isn't the best, as it is a picture of a picture, but here they are :)


Mr held my hand and got to finally see the inner happenings of the RE office.  He had us all laughing during the procedure with this gem, "So, this is all I had to do to knock her up?"

After staying reclined for about a 1/2 our, we were on our way with instructions of bedrest for two days.  Mr has taken this instruction much more strictly than I, so I am taking advantage of the TLC and enjoying being spoiled.  He has been amazing.

So, now we wait.  I go for my beta draw on Tuesday 2/16.

Keep fighting and growing little ones - we love you already...

9 comments:

Baby On Mind said...

Glad things went well for you. And Yay for snowbabies!! Here comes the fun 2WW! Wishing you all the best and praying that your embies are comfy and snuggled up nicely.

Stephanie said...

I was tearing up reading this post. I hope your beta comes fast and pray for a positive test.

Molly said...

Hoping and praying for the best for you!

The Jerseymooners said...

I teared up at this post!

I will send you baby thoughts and prayers!

Megan said...

So amazing to think it all starts out as those little 6/7 cell beings. It's really awesome to think about. Wishing you all the best.

Shanny said...

Praying for you, good luck!!

Kristin (kekis) said...

They are already so cute! :) Thinking, hope, and praying for you.

Lindsey B said...

You have an award on my blog!!!

Mrs.Laker said...

That is so awesome that they gave you a picture of the embryos!! How neat!! Thoughts and prayers your way!!!