Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weddingpalooza 2010

With the receipt of our first 2010 wedding invitation today, Weddingpalooza 2010 has officially begun... as if all of the 5 weddings last year (two of which I was in) weren't enough of a drain on our bank account!

Its only January and I am already aware of 6 weddings for the year:

March - cousin in Key West (yay for vacation!)
April - Mr's cousin
April - college friend (we are unfortunately declining)
May - friend's wedding
June - cousin in Ocean City, MD (yay for 2nd vacation)
October - another cousin

aaand I know of at least one more that will probably be set for sometime in September... fml

4 comments:

Marla.z said...

Yay for Key West wedding! Nay for future drained bank account!

Shanny said...

Wow, busy schedule for the year already! I love weddings.... just not too many of them, cause of the same bank account detail. Either way, I know you'll have fun =)

suchagoodegg said...

We have so many weddings this Spring, too. It's fun, and we love it, but darnit if our bank accounts aren't already getting drained by IF!!! Not to mention the stress of wondering where my cycles will fall in the midst of all of that madness!

Shannon said...

I remember going through a period of time when it was wedding after wedding! And so true about the drain on finances...good luck!

Shannon - ICLW