Monday, January 18, 2010

Stims...

I went for my baseline this morning and have been staring at the phone all day willing it to ring.  It finally did about a 1/2 hour ago.

Blood-work and ultrasound came back ok sooo... I am starting stims tonight!

holy.shit.

I will start 150IU of Bravelle & 150IU Menupor tonight and reduce my Lupron to 5 units in the am.

I am admittedly bugging out just a little bit.  Yes, I knew this would be happening but its here - today - right now.  o.m.g.


:::deep breaths:::


ETA: I did it!  It took a time little to work up my nerve, but it was sooo much easier than I had anticipated :)

4 comments:

WifeOfARedhead said...

squeeeee!

Soooooo excited for you Jamie!

Shanny said...

Woohoo!!!!!!
When I had to start stims on Saturday, I was all panicky and anxious but it went smoothly. Good luck =)

The Jerseymooners said...

I'm not sure about the lingo, but I am happy for you!

AplusB said...

Good luck!!!!