Saturday, January 23, 2010

Progress...

My second follie scan was this morning.  As the tech did her thing with the dildocam, she laughed and said "Wow, you sure are going to keep us busy."  Looks like I have at least 25 follies doing their thing in there (with some additional small guys that probably won't do much).  The lead is at about 12 with some 10s close behind. So, we are definitely making some progress :)

As far as my bloods go:
E2: (1070)
P4: (0.8)
LH: (9)
FSH: (8)

I am to continue with the 5units of Lupron and reduce my stims to just 75IU of Bravelle.  I go back Monday morning for my next scan.

8 comments:

Jen J. said...

Sounds like you are making great progress!!

WifeOfARedhead said...

Awesome news! Keep up the progress hon!

Baby On Mind said...

Glad you are making some great progress!

Hopeful34 said...

Great news!! Sounds like you'll have alot of follies!! keep it up!

AplusB said...

Sounds like things are moving right along! Yay for lots of follies!

junebug said...

WhooHoo! Yeah for lots of follies.
ICLW

My Endo Journey said...

WOW-25?!?!? That is amazing! I usually get about 5 ;)

Wishing you the best of luck with this cycle!

黑色 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................iphone聊天室