Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No real exciting updates...

No real exciting updates...

I took my last bcp tonight!  werd.

I will continue with the Lupron and am happy to say that it is going ok.  It has made me extremely tired, but other than that I haven't had any real bad side effects.  I did have one bad go around with the needle, but I think it was just a matter of being too close my last injection site... lesson learned.

Hopefully AF shows soon so that I get the all clear to start stims when I go for b/w & u/s on Monday. 

4 comments:

The Jerseymooners said...

Hopefully things go more smoothly as you get used to the new routine. I am not familiar with all of the procedures- will you be less tired once your body gets used to the new medication?

jlynn said...

The dosage of this med will decrease next week as I will be adding in some other meds. So, while the s/e from the Lupron may subside I will be open to all new s/e from the new meds lol.

Shanny said...

Why does it feel like your cycle is progressing much faster than mine? I'm a bit jealous lol
I got AF yesterday and going in on Sat for b/w & u/s, I'm thinking of adopting you as my IVF buddy =)

AplusB said...

Wishing you the very best of luck!