Saturday, January 9, 2010

Morning...

I am sooo not a morning person.  I seriously set four alarms during the week and manage to still hit snooze for about a half hour.  Its sad, but its the truth.  Weekends are awesome for the simple fact of no alarms.  I can sleep in and wake up whenever the hell I feel like rolling out of bed.

But, seeing as my first injection day fell on a Saturday, I knew that I was going to have to set my alarm so that I could keep my "shot times" the same for each day.  I was worried that I would turn it off or sleep through it, but I guess my nerves took over this morning since I jumped up as soon as the alarm rang.

I made Mr get up with me because I was a little nervous about sticking myself for the first time but... it was so freakin easy!  What a huge sigh of relief!  We actually high-fived after I did it... yeah, I know, we are dorks.


Mr followed the shot up by surprising me with breakfast in bed... he is a wise man who knows that chocolate-chip pancakes make everything better :)

3 comments:

The Jerseymooners said...

You totally deserve a high-five!

jlynn said...

Thanks Stace :)

Shanny said...

ha! My husband gave me a high-five when I was done too =)