We finally had "the talk" this weekend.
It took everything in me to stay calm and quiet and just give him some time to process it all. I know that he needed to get his thoughts straight and since he isn't a "talk your thoughts out" kind of person, I just rolled with it for a few days.
Saturday night I couldn't hold it any longer and asked if we were going to talk about what happened on Wednesday. He caved and admitted that while he isn't afraid of moving forward with ivf, he is scared of what happens if it doesn't work. I am petrified of this too I assured him.
We agreed that we have to try to say we gave it our all. I will start bcp's whenever AF shows (currently taking Provera). We are undecided as to if we will start cycling at the end of the first pack or if I will continue them for another month, but I am thrilled to say that we will finally be getting this show on the road in either January or February!