Monday, December 28, 2009

My Stomach...

Since starting bcp's my stomach hasn't been the same.  I don't know if it is the pills themselves or my nerves or what... but something is up.

I'm not hungry.  I have been forcing myself to eat, but after a few bites I am literally forcing it.  Even just trying to snack on small things doesn't seem to be working.  And then I get nauseous or I get heartburn.  Super fun.

This is a good and bad thing all rolled into one.  Bad for the obvious... I need to eat.  Good because, well Fatty McFattass here needs to lose a few lbs ;)

1 comment:

[cre] said...

"fatty mcfatass" lol

That's not nice to call yourself that!! I remember when I was on bcps they did the same thing to me. I hated them, I refuse to do hormonal bcps ever again. I hope it gets better for you!!! xxx