Monday, December 28, 2009

Recap...

Its amazing how quickly the holiday flew by.  So... for a quick recap...

Christmas was wonderful.  The time spent with our families was great.  We shared a lot of laughs, exchanged some great gifts, and ate way too much food :)  My youngest nephew is four, so he was a joy to watch this year.  He was so excited about everything and it helped keep my spirits up.

As for the awesome gift that Mr was hinting towards?...  Meet my new love :)


It is perfect.  I recently discovered how much I really love photography and am actually (dare I say it) pretty good for just beginning.  I am so looking forward to learning more and putting this camera to good use :)

2 comments:

jenn said...

Thaks for stopping by my blog for IComLeavWe. ( I'm a little behind.) Glad you had a good Christmas.

Kristin (kekis) said...

Awesome!! DH surprised "us" with the Canon EOS 500D Rebel T1i. I have so much to learn about it, but I've started reading, looking at blogs, and bothering the dogs with my practicing.