Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blonde Moment...

Last night I decided to go thru my meds yet again, I have been thru them at least a dozen times, and had a major blonde moment... yes, you can laugh at me.

I have no syringes!!!  Well, the Lupron has them in its box, but as for the Menopur and Bravelle - nada - just the Q-caps.  I totally wasn't thinking.  My meds were donated (I can never say thank you enough!!!) so syringes/needles are something I have to get.

I know it won't be an issue, I will call my clinic in the am, but hello... common sense Jam...

This three-day weekend couldn't have come at a better time :)

4 comments:

AplusB said...

Haha - good thing you noticed that now

WifeOfARedhead said...

lol, well it's a good thing you noticed that now!

jlynn said...

I still keep laughing at myself :)
They are ordered and should be here by Monday

Shanny said...

Heehee, I'm glad you realized it now =)