Well, our new consult has been scheduled! (wooo!)
Next Wednesday, December 2nd, we will meet with Dr. B yet again to make a "real" decision.
I am waiting for a call-back right now in regards to the repeat SA. I didn't have it in me to argue with the nurse that we need it before our new consult... she said we would get it done after the consult which totally defeats the purpose of our visit (am I wrong?)... but, anywho, I am waiting for a call from Dr. B to ask if she will please order it for us so that the findings will help us know which direction to go.
If you could please cross your fingers and hope that Dr. B understands what we are trying to accomplish and orders the test for us, I would really appreciate it.
ETA: Dr. B ordered the test! Now I just need The Mr. to actually schedule it :)