Sunday, October 4, 2009

Side-tracked

I have barely had time to breath lately, let alone think...

I find my self enduring Weddingpalooza 2009... We have had five weddings since July 4th. I have been in two - the matron of honor in one. During this time we have had three bachelor/bachelorette parties, several birthdays, and even a christening.

While my bank account is crying, the insanity has also helped to keep me somewhat side-tracked. I can't constantly think about babies, needles, appointments, etc when I am busy drying bride tears, making last minute changes to 20 centerpieces, and trying to figure out why the hell our day of transportation is an hour late.

This Friday will be my last wedding and I am sure that when all is said and done, I will breath a sigh of relief for all of about thirty seconds and then resume panic mode for my upcoming cycle.

In a perfect world, AF should arrive sometime within the next week. I hope this does happen so that I don't have too much time to dwell on the crazy... I could just dive right in and get this show on the road. I'm also hoping this holds true so that my New Years wish of getting pregnant in 2009 will finally come to be...

No comments: