Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blank...

I haven't written because I don't really know where my thoughts are.

We have known since the beginning of the year that this is the path we would have to take. We knew that the day would come when it would be the time to move forward with the plan we didn't want to have to follow. But over the past nine months (can you say irony), there have been so many things that made us delay the inevitable and prevented us from moving forward...

We finally took our honeymoon
We wanted to be sure we were financially ready
We needed to be emotionally ready
We had five (yes five) weddings to get through
We were hoping for a miracle...

And now that the days are becoming fewer, I suddenly find myself blank. I don't know what I feel or how I should feel. Yes, I know that there is no right or wrong answer but shouldn't I feel something? I was anxious, I was nervous, I was excited... now I am just, I don't know, here...

1 comment:

etta said...

Sometimes it's okay to not know how you're feeling.