Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Who am I?...

So... I guess its time for the who am I portion... here goes.
I am a twenty-something newlywed, married to my love in June after nine short years of dating ;) We have the most adorable dog that my parents have custody of (lol, story for another day...) My family are my best friends and my best friends are my family... I would be blessed to have any single one of them in my life, but to have the love of all of them is an honor.

I understand the power of a good lip gloss. I love wearing sweats, but love any opportunity to get all dolled up. I know that the right pair of heels can turn any night into an adventure. I listen to Led Zeppelin and Britney Spears, and everything in between. I avoid being the center of attention - my confidence is tragic. Sarcasm flows naturally. My style is my own... Its not about fame and fortune - it's about being true to myself. I love photographs, but hate having my picture taken. I am queen of the "dot dot dot" and use smileys and punctuation more than I probably should. I can quote the most random things and have a quote stored in my vaults for just about every situation. I am often underestimated.

I have been told that fairtales are for the weak and that reality is for the strong - I couldn't disagree more - without dreams and fairtales, your reality is lifeless and boring. I've learned that you really should live for the moment and that what goes around truely does come around... everything happens for a reason. I am a work in progress and not afraid to say so. I don't regret things from the past - rather I have learned from those moments and use them to make me a better person.

I am living out this crazy world one day at a time... embracing my past, savouring the now, and letting destiny take its course...

No comments: